November 20, 2012

Embrace my Thai-ness



That's my super mommy right there!
People tend to reminisce…

Once in a while, they wander back to their past, searching for those piled up memories. And sometimes they try to put that memory into a concrete form. In this case of my mom, the form is “me”

Haha yes my mom dressed me up with her old Thai-style skirt which she claimed “can’t fit her” anymore. It’s made of Thai silk, embroidered with golden thread for the elegant touch. I kinda like it. We can rarely see people wear this kind of clothes now a day. Today is an exception. We have a big merit-making festival at the temple and she decided it’s the perfect time to get “traditional” and be “ladylike.” Haha. So yeah, I rarely behave this femininely. This would be one of those rare moments.

Stay pretty,

Sally N.

2 comments:

  1. Wow. I Love it! You have so so great blog! <3

    Would You like to follow each other? :)
    http://linde-lo.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look great :) I like your Thai-ness .


    xx
    Karen @ Lookbook Store Blogspot

    ReplyDelete