September 13, 2012

Autumn Garden - Quirky Caps with Sweet Details

The moment I opened the paper bag, thoroughly painted with the logo 'JONG,' I mindlessly jumped up and down as I found this cute cap. And no, the reason I love it isn't because I got it for free (come on people!!) And also not because the designer is one of my dearest friend, Mee.




I love it purely because of the creativity, design, and daintiness she poured into her design. JONG has just recently established. The brand's sub line, 'JONG Pova' is a line that focuses on accessories. The debut collection, 'Autumn Garden,' is featuring the unique handmade cap, all hand-sewn, with a kicky touch of lace, stud, fur.


This is sand cemelia, a brown cap, spray-painted into a garden pattern she drew by herself, specially made for me as a present for my belated birthday. Much love for this hat and for Mee herself, of course. I cannot stretch enough how much this girl mean to me.




Please show some love to this local and independent talent at 

Jong Brand Facebook 
or instagram @jongbrand 

Because girl friends never let each other go. 
I'm sure you all will do anything for your bestie too, right girls?

Stay pretty,

Sally N.


2 comments:

  1. Very cute and unique hats!

    Ha, btw, I got a little confused at first when I scrolled down and saw all of your gadgets after the post! Thought my browser had done some kind of weird flip-flop, or something.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha thank you honeyy <3 Yeah I rearrange it but I think but I think it looks a bit odd at the bottom -*-
      Do you think I should switch it back? Thank you for the input girllllll ^__^

      Delete