August 23, 2012

Bisou Bisou

Me with Tu'i - Bisou Bisou grab bag :)




Black Dress: Babypowder
Bag: Tu'i



Hey ladies, this is me at the 'Bangkok Fashion Society (BFS) AW2012 Press Preview, an exclusive event that gathered all media and fashion stylists for a first glance of Thailand's 16 major fashion brands' AW2012 collection. I was using a brag from my brand, Tu'i. It's a sling bag with mouth-shaped strap that can also be used as a clutch. Isn't it just sexy and quirky? :)

Ahhh... Nothing beats the joy of the approaching of new season, indeed!

Stay pretty,

Sally N.


6 comments:

  1. Wow, you look so elegant and professional! I love that bag and that dress, both of which are great for business but are also super trendy and chic!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so muchh. That's really sweet of you ^^ Hope you have a great weekend darling :)

      Delete
  2. You look great! Love your outfit, and that bag is really cool!

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's such a cute bag! I just checked out the brand's website and there's some designs that I really liked as well, glad that I landed on your page :). Btw, did you know that if you spell tu'i as "túi", in vietnamese it literally means "bag"? don't know if that's just a coincidence!

    - Mai

    www.socapricious.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my god really?? My designer would be thrilled to hear that hahaha. Best coincident ever. Thank you so much for your comment Mai! You've got a cute page yourself too! Love the simplicity.
      Let me know if you'd like to follow each other. I'd love to keep in touch and do some collaborations someday :)

      Delete