June 2, 2012

Seoul Searching [Korea Trip Day 1]


Before plunging into employment life after graduation,
me and my girls decided to recharge ourselves first.
And the best way to do so...?
Go all the way to the place far far away.

So here you go, a quick lookbook for my recent Korea Trip.
I was pretty serious about outfit for each day, just for you guys.

Enjoy :)


Gyeongbokgung Palace



Cats Living Cafe

 

Today is our cultural day, which mean we will be hitting tourist cultural attractions.
I decided to go with delicate feminine look 
by pairing a black tank top with maxi skirt.
But to leave that look just that would be plain boring, isn't it?
I added a red hat and shoulder bag for a little kick of color.
A chiffon scarf completed this look and also cover up my big chubby arms 
that grow from all the yummy food I ate T^T



I enjoyed today so much. We hit some famous streets, museum, and palace.
It would be much less fun without a well-prepared outfit.
Don't you think? ;)

Stay pretty,

Sally N. 




8 comments:

  1. Nice photos!! I'm following you with google friend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'll be checking out yours too :)

      Delete
  2. Mmm, I'm saving up for a trip to Korea... this makes me even more excited. You look gorgeous as always!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you ariel! You definitely should visit Seoul. It was so much fun and pretty cheap too. Most people can't speak English though, so I had difficult time communicating with them hahaha.

      Delete
  3. I love every single pic in this post!!!!
    you are extremely photogenic and gorgeous!!!
    And the cat....so awwww!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a coffee shop that filled with so many cats! You can just chill there and play with those babies. definitely my heaven haha. Thank you for the sweet comment Nikki! :) :)

      Delete
  4. Wow, this trip looks like it's tons of fun! Looking back, I kinda wish I had gone somewhere super cool after graduation (I did take a weekend trip to Baltimore, but I don't think that really counts).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a really good recharge :) Sometime all that you need is a short getaway from all troubles with your best girls, don't u think/ ^___^

      Delete