June 25, 2012

Moschino: Feel the sunlight

Moschino's Resort 2013 collection really brought joyful feel to me since the first glance.

By this time, I'm pretty positive that all you fashionistas have seen 
the neon electric coทีlor trend all over the city.

I guess Moschino think it's not too late to get into the tide.





The collection features a pop of bold floral prints, especially the bright green

They can easily remind you of the rebirth of fresh leaves during spring.


The designer contrasts the bold colors with sleek and neat pattern
as seen in their cropped pants and well-trimmed dresses.







The entire collection gives out the scent of beach villa in Southern Europe,
which is probably the whole point of Resort collection.







To sum up why I love the collection

Playful color
Serious Pattern

 Very good combination, if you ask me.


Stay pretty,


Sally N.

2 comments:

  1. Oooh, very bright and sunny lol! These are all very nice outfits, but my natural inclination to dark and nutral colors leads me to like the 7th and 11th sets the best (the 10th set is ok too)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with you...lovely colors and pattern choices. Fabulous for the summer.
    www.ubetterwork.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete