June 13, 2012

Lego House: The Primary Shelter



You guys are probably familiar with my love of colors, especially the primary colors
Yellow, Blue, Red
They are fun, unique, and cannot be produced from the combination of others.


Yes, I'm all about independence and originality.





To wear all 3 colors together,
I advise you divide them into 50-30-20 portion to soften the overall look
and make it look less obvious.


I chose the yellow to take the lead here. 
The brightness and saturation already make a big statement 
without needing much help from others.


Then, the red followed to complement through secondary pieces like belt and bag.


And finally, I chose the softer shade of blue instead of royal blue from this vest 
because the red and yellow are already strong.


Et Voila! 
The primary colors outfit that catches everyone's eyes ;)





And don't they remind you of the Lego game in childhood?

That game was the best!


Stay pretty,

Sally N.

10 comments:

  1. Great combo! I need to find a way to incorporate more yellow into my wardrobe. Love your whole outfit here!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you like it! Trust me, Yellow will definitely make your wardrobe feels more summery and fun! :)

      Delete
  2. Nice outfit, and I great way to wear all the primary colors at once!! I actually hate yellow, but I absolutely love that skirt!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Try mixing yellow to just a small portion of your whole outfit first. Once you're used to it, I'm sure you will love it. It's defitely a color for summer time ^_^

      Delete
  3. Great outfit and great tips on how to wear primary colors together! I'll definitely have to give that a try!

    I just stumbled on your blog by the way and it's adorable so I just gave you a follow. Stop by mine and follow back if you'd like

    xoxo
    Melisa
    http://mylittlesliceoflife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. love this outfit! such pretty colors here, especially the yellow. i look awful in yellow. but you look great.

    i am following and hope you have the chance to check out my blog.
    kw, ladiesinnavy

    ReplyDelete
  5. nice outfit!! I'm following you via Google Friend!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank youuuu :) Following you back too ^_^

      Delete
  6. LOVE that yellow skirt and your denim vest - so so cute!

    Annie
    The Other Side of Gray

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Annie,

      Thank you so much. You also have a great style too. I'm now following you. Keep up the great post dear :)

      Delete