May 2, 2012

A Walk to Remember


Warning: I will get really whiny after these photos...



Before I whine, let's look at the fashion first. 
Nothing fancy here. 
Just a beautiful morning with simple but detailed outfit.
I chose a flowy floral dress with half-calf length 
because it will appear more casual than a full-length maxi.

The dress was a little big, 
so I added a thin belt to emphasize female silhouette and create a waistline. 
It also elongated the bottom half of my body as well.

A small detail always counts if you do it right.



For this trip, it was actually the last trip with my class of 2012 at the university.
A graduation trip. 

A trip that signaled that ... after 4 years together, it's time to part. 

Actually I don't know what to whine about.
All the thoughts kind of stuck within, and cannot be properly explained.
I guess it's just a normal fear that most humans have toward changes and farewell.



But come to think about it... 
Aren't we lucky that we have something that can make saying goodbye so hard?

So maybe it's something to be happy and thankful for.
Maybe it isn't so bad.
Maybe it's just the way to make us cherish and miss each other even more.



The most awesome bitches in the whole world, Mee and Jane :)


Me and my girls have been struggled together 
through silly teenage life for the past years .
They have been the best for me, and they always will be.

Even though we will be separated to our own path soon, 
I'm sure friendship will always find a way back to its place.

And when the sun rises, 
we will meet again at our little walk and talk in the beautiful morning 

Just like this.


For now, all that left is just a beautiful memory.

A very precious one


Stay pretty,

Sally N.


11 comments:

  1. pretty and gorgeous mak mak puen kru!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your dress! I just graduated from college last year, so I know that bittersweet feeling that accompanies the end; it's definitely an adjustment after college as well. But don't worry, you'll make it through relatively unscathed, and still be able to stay in touch with your friends!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for the hear-warming comment gorgeous. That really cheers me up. and thank you for visiting my little blog too! ^_^

      Delete
  3. Beautiful! I REALLY love the new look of your blog, too. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really? Thank you Ariel! I thought that the old one look a little messy. So I decided to make it simple and make my own logo too! Glad you like it :) :)

      Delete
  4. I love your outfit!

    Would you mind checking our blog out and reviewing it? It would mean a lot~ http://dreamingcouture.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I'll definitely check your blog out and drop you a comment soon. Feel free to follow if you like my posts. ^__^

      Delete