April 15, 2012

Sunshine Day














This look goes way back when I was studying abroad in Singapore. My boyfriend came to visit and we went to "Arab Street," one of the most famous and culture-rich neighborhoods in Singapore. 

I chose this Maxi dress because it can give that exotic and indigenous feeling. Bright and colorful tones are the element that distinguishes Arabian culture from others, so I decided to indulge myself into the such culture through my outfits as well. 

Because dressing up is so much fun, that's why.

(And oh, that  day was one of my best days ever! Thanks to my baby who flew all the way ^_^)

Stay pretty,

Sally N.



13 comments:

  1. Lovely dress! The first picture is beautiful!! xoxo!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'll try to put up more post like this. Keep in touch :)

      Delete
  2. Beautiful photos. Would love to visit Singapore one day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You really should. The country is pretty diverse in culture...and ridiculously clean! Very very clean. I don't know how they manage it haha. People are a lil stressed but fantastic shopping places abd architectures kinda make up for that haha.

      Delete
  3. Rockin the bold prints on that maxi dress! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. hello dear i found your comment on my bloG,sure i can feature you>
    You juste hv to send me through email 3 different pictures and a kind of biography!! it should not be toO long dear!!!!!!!
    i have already followed you .Hope you do sOOo.
    best
    brooklyn

    CoOl bloG dear

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Brooklyn,
      Thank you so much for following and featuring my blog. I'm now following you and already sent the bio! Looking forward to read your new post soon ^___^

      Delete
  5. You're so colorful! I really like your style!

    Lovely Idea

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! Yeah colors kinda keep me moving. My style is quite a mix though. Mostly depends on my mood and feeling each day. I don't really have certain rules for fashion. If it feels right, then it's right. That's all :). Feel free to follow for more colorful stuff and thx for visiting, nicole!

      Delete
  6. Hi! I found your blog on the blogger help page. I think your layout looks lovely this way. Also, you are rocking that maxi dress, it looks gorgeous!
    I'd love it if you could step by my blog and give me some (much needed) feedback!
    www.lemerne.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks so fun! I love your dress ^_^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Aimmes, and nice to meet you ^_^

      Delete